Hire Us For Your Own Event
Do you want to add a little something special to your own event? Simply Whisky is more than just a whisky tasting company. Hire the Simply Whisky team for whatever you have in mind, be it a product launch, art exhibition, wedding, team building or private party. Simon and Franchi are accomplished public speakers and masters of ceremonies. You plan your event, and let us help you bring it to life!
We can add a Scottish element to any event by providing fully kilted staff (Scotsmen and women), impromptu Burns poetry readings whatever time of year, and a modern take on traditional Scottish folk songs sung live in a contemporary style. We can also teach people how to ‘Do The Shoogle’ during a fast whirlwind traditional Scottish ceilidh dance which can involve bagpipes, and a tribal drum storm of snare drums and floor toms. We also provide whisky cocktails, whisky chocolate and cheese matches and the brave can try our haggis canapes!
A Few Things We Can Add To Your Event
If you are looking for some ideas for your event, we can:
- Cater for private groups (home visits possible), wedding parties (will travel), and corporates (on-site, or in a top Central London venue)
- Add a Scottish element to any event by providing fully kilted waiting staff (Scotsmen and women), ready to woop it up for your clients
- Deliver impromptu poetry readings celebrating Scotland ’s bard Robert Burns through passionate and lively renditions of his greatest works, which can also be chosen to best suit your event
- Provide a modern take on traditional Scottish folk songs sung live in a contemporary style
- Provide a caller to walk and talk beginners through a fast whirlwind traditional ceilidh dance which includes learning how to ‘Do The Shoogle’
- Bring the spirit of the Edinburgh Military Tattoo straight to you for an up close and personal experience of Scottish music involving bagpipes and a tribal drum storm of snare drums and floor toms
- Provide whisky cocktails for an exotic taste sensation with our top bartenders
- Tempt the adventurous with haggis canapes; a traditional Scottish delicacy, or recommend whisky chocolate and cheese matches
- Advise on the room and/or seating plan and be responsible for set-up and clean up as standard
"Simply Whisky presented a tasting session at our stand at a conference and exhibition in Glasgow. Simon and Franchi were fab and thoroughly entertained the crowd around our stand for an hour about the joys of whisky and how it can complement cheese and chocolate. Simply Whisky were the talk of the whole conference and a complete hit – causing other exhibitors to be green with envy! We had declamations of Burns, teleportation to the Isle of Islay and of course brilliant facts about whisky, it’s production and character. Not to be missed!!" Amelia Fletcher, Marketing Communications Manager Swets
"Simon and Franchi really made our client evening a huge success. Their knowledge is exceptional, and their enthusiasm infectious. Our guests warmed to them immediately and thoroughly enjoyed themselves as a result – even the ones who professed to be non-whisky drinkers! A great blend of education and entertainment. I would recommend them to anyone." Steve Cox, Marketing Director JCDecaux Airport
You Plan Your Event, Let Us Help You Bring It To Life!
For a quotation based on your requirements start by filling out our Enquiry Form and our team will start brain storming on your behalf. Alternatively, please contact us.