The Whisky Tailor
Knowing where to begin with whisky can be difficult. There are around 100 hundred working distilleries in Scotland, and many more around the World, each one releasing several different expressions not to mention independent bottlers. The choice is mind blowing but Simply Whisky is here to help.
We are often asked questions like:
- Which whiskies are best?
- How much should I spend on whisky?
- What whisky should I buy for my Boyfriend/Dad/Wife/Other?
We then hear tales of illness and hangovers (most likely because of a dreadful blend from somebody’s liquor cabinet, or an ill thought of shot of Jack Daniels, Johnnie Walker or Jim Beam in a rough and tumble bar) and so we are used to being told ‘I don’t like whisky, how do I know I will like it now?’
This Time It Can Be Different
Times change, taste buds mature, we are all individuals and so are our tastes, but Simply Whisky can help you find yours. Be warned, you are about to ignite your passion for single malt whisky!
Your Taste For Whisky
The Whisky Tailor is a bespoke service which allows you to discover and experience your taste for whisky. You will receive:
- Our findings from analysing your individual Taste Profile. We will personally recommend 3 whiskies we think you will love!
- 50ml samples of each whisky we recommend
- Tasting notes for each whisky so that you can understand its flavours and aromas. We will also provide information on each whisky distillery
- A Simply Whisky glass specially designed to allow you to fully appreciate your whisky
This is how it works:
- Fill in the Simply Whisky ‘Taste Profile Questionnaire’ below
- Click the Add To Cart button at the bottom of the page
- Click CheckOut and make payment using Paypal
- Once we receive your payment Simply Whisky will begin the process of analysing your Taste Profile
- You sit back, relax and wait for delivery
Price: The Whisky Tailor is 50 GBP (including VAT, excluding packaging and posting which is between £5 and £12 depending on your country).
Simply Whisky ‘Taste Profile Questionnaire’
Fill in the questionnaire and click the 'Add to cart' button. The more specific you are the better your results will be.